MBBS in Mauritius, Study Medicine in Mauritius, MBBS abroad Mauritius, Admission in Mauritius
MBBS in Mauritius is very popular among Indian students. Mauritius is an emerging destination for quality Medical Studies (MBBS) in Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a second home for India students because the culture, language, food and lifestyle is almost like India. One doesn’t feel away from home in Mauritius.
MBBS colleges in Mauritius
SSR Medical College
Package @ INR 53 Lac
Anna Medical College and Research Centre, Mauritius
Package @ INR 42 Lac
* Package includes full tuition fees, hostel and food.
*College has introduced many payment options for Indian students making the course more affordable.
MBBS in Mauritius
Why study MBBS in Mauritius
- Medical Council of India (MCI) guided syllabus
- Infrastructure accredited by TEC, UTM
- Established teaching hospital, clinical training at FLACQ, a distinctive hospital of Government of Mauritius
- Indian faculty with decades of teaching experience
- Small batches to enable better teaching and learning
- Hindi and English Speaking region
- Indian culture and pollution free climate
- No Donation. Year wise payment of tuition fee and hostel expenses
- Very high quality of medical education
- Very Economical in comparison to India
Medicine studies MBBS in Mauritius is listed with by following international agencies:
- W.H.O: World Health Organization
- FAIMER: Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- SAQA: South African Qualification Authority
- M.C.I: Medical Council INDIA
- T.E.C: Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius
- IMED: International Medical Education Directory
- ECFMG: Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- GAME: Global Alliance for Medical Education
- USMLE: United States Medical Licensing Examination
- LMCC: Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada
The duration of the MBBS course is 5years divided into 10 semesters of 6 months.
MBBS: 5 Years + Internship : 10 Semesters of 6 months each.
Phase I (I to III Semesters)
Phase II (IV to VI Semesters)
Phase III (VII to X Semesters)
Eligibility for Indian Students:
CBSE/ICSE/State Board Students: Aggregate 60% marks at class 12 in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and/or English.
We are currently recruiting for Feb 2018 session in Mauritius.